5 Simple Steps to Reattaching Your Pool Timer Enclosure
I have an electrical box on the exterior of my house that regulates when the swimming pool goes on and off. The box is coming loose from the wall – can I use Superglue to reattach it?
Jean, Everton GA
- First, turn the power off to the pool at the main breaker panel.
- Next, open the timer box and loosen the screws that hold the timer assembly in place. Once the screws have been removed you can simply let the timer and the cover plate dangle.
- You will now be able to see the screws that hold the box to the wall. Remove only one of the screws and replace it with one that is slightly larger in diameter.
- Follow this procedure for each of the screws that attach the box to the wall.
- Reinstall the plate that holds the timer.