Threshold – On the House

All posts tagged "Threshold"

  • Threshold Replacement

    That sloped lump of wood (or metal) that lies on the floor at the base of your entry door is called the sill. It is also referred to as the saddle or threshold Many years ago sills...

    • Posted August 10, 2016
    • 0

Pin It on Pinterest