fill – On the House

All posts tagged "fill"

  • Patching Plastic Laminate

    Formica is a brand name for a generic solid-surface material called plastic laminate. It’s used for countertops, cabinets, and furniture. If you have a laminate surface somewhere in your home, chances are someday you will have to...

    • Posted May 18, 2014
    • 0
  • caulking
    The Perfect Caulking Technique Pt.1

    When caulking, all you do is fill the crack, right? Wrong! Proper application calls for more. In part one of our series about caulking technique, we learn two sides are better than three. For inside-corner seams and...

    • Posted May 9, 2014
    • 0

Pin It on Pinterest