Avoid Carbon-Monoxide Poisoning - On the House

Avoid Carbon-Monoxide Poisoning

By on May 18, 2014

You’re sitting watching television, you feel lightheaded and nauseous. You think to yourself that a cold is coming on. Friends come to the front door. And, as you open it to let them in, the ill feelings begin to disappear.

Are you getting the flu or are you experiencing carbon-monoxide poisoning? Somewhere in America, at least once every day, a life is lost to carbon-monoxide poisoning. Carbon monoxide is a tasteless, odorless, colorless gas that is a byproduct of combustion in fireplaces, gas cooktops, gas dryers, furnaces and waterheaters.

To be on the safe side, install a carbon-monxide detector in every bedroom in your home.

Sponsor Partner

About onthehouse

Keep up with The Carey Brothers

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news, tips and updates from our team as we put on our radio show - On The House, go to trade and consumer shows and share our journey in home improvement, building and home products.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Pin It on Pinterest