Top 10 Kitchen and Bath Design Trends
By onthehouse on June 12, 2015
The NKBA’s 2015 Kitchen & Bath Design Trends report shows a continued leaning toward modern styling. The demand for simple, streamlined looks offers an opportunity to minimize materials and push healthy finishes. On the other hand, the rise of outdoor kitchens and “multiples of appliances”—e.g., split refrigerator plus a wine cooler—could spell higher energy usage overall, even if the individual units are energy efficient.
1. Clean with an overall contemporary feeling. A fusion of styles and multiple colors in one kitchen.
2. European-styled cabinets.
3. Multiples of appliances in one kitchen.
Steam over with convection by WOLF
4. The rise of steam ovens.
Furniture look for the bathroom by Ronbow.
5. Furniture-look pieces.
6. Outdoor kitchens.
7. Fewer standard kitchen tables, replaced by counters or tall gathering tables.
8. TVs and docking stations.
9. Wine refrigerators.
10. Focus on the user experience, from easy maintenance to accessible design. Considering the needs of all users in the space, including pets
Source: NKBA – See more at: Green Builder Media
You must be logged in to post a comment Login