New Product: For True Ventilation Performance
For True Performance: Panasonic EcoVent™ with Veri-Boost™
Raters are now using balometers to verify the airflow of installed vent fans prior to certifying that they meet ASHRAE 62.2, ENERGY STAR® 3.0 for Homes, LEED for Homes, CA Title 24, CalGreen and most Green Building programs. With so many fans on the market failing to deliver designed airflow, you need to spare yourself the hassle of having to rip out an under-performing fan and replace it.
That’s where the amazingly compact, yet incredibly powerful Panasonic EcoVent comes in.
Need to bump up the CFM output to meet code? Just flip the Veri-Boost switch and you’re good to go. Panasonic EcoVent … think of it as your Verification Assurance policy.
- Low profile and compact (4-3/4 Depth x 7-7/8 Length x 7-7/8 Width)
- Ideal for new residential construction
- Perfect cost effective ENERGY STAR solution for Home Builders
- 70CFM – 1.1 sones @ 0.1”w.g. (50 CFM/1.4 sones @0.25”w.g.)
- Unique VeriBoost™ integral switch ensures the fan meets designed airflow requirements and provides Ventilation Verification Assurance: >50 CFM installed performance
- Small grill design respects the aesthetics of your bathroom, powder room or laundry room
- 4” duct adaptor
- Available in contractor packs only – housing and motor/grille packaged separately reduces risk of parts being lost or damaged onsite
- UL listed for tub/shower enclosure when used with a GFCI protected circuit
- 3 year warranty