IBS/KBIS 2015: Panasonic Perfomance Test Drive
James Carey speaks with Jim Shelton Panasonic EcoSolution at the International Builders Show in Las Vegas.
Their featured package at the show was the Panasonic Performance Package WhisperGreen Select (ceiling mount) & EcoVent (wall mount) both were shown up against competitor fans. It’s ALL About Performance. Nobody moves air like Panasonic.
Highlight WhisperGreen Select Built-in Self Adjusting Airflow Technology & EcoVent – with field Adjustable Airflow Capability.
In their demonstrations alll of the fans had Fantech Iris Dampers installed to ensure the same static pressure across the board.
The team utilized a Balometer to measure airflows.
Key Features – WhisperGreen Select™
○ Customizable, all-in-one fan and fan/LED light combinations
○ “Pick-A-Flow” speed selector and “Plug and Play” modules to customize the fan for virtually any application
○ Multi-speed to select proper CFM settings to satisfy ASHRAE 62.2 continuous ventilation requirements
○ Revolutionary DC motor with SmartFlow™ technology provides optimum CFM performance
○ Contemporary flush mount grille incorporates two replaceable, ENERGY STAR rated, GU24 base LED lamps
○ Flex-Z Fast™ installation bracket for fast, flexible and easy installation
○ Can be used to comply with ASHRAE 62.2, LEED, CalGreen & ENERGY STAR for Homes 3.0
Key Features – EcoVent™
○ Ideal for new residential construction
○ 70CFM, cost effective ENERGY STAR solution
○ Unique Veri-Boost™ integral switch ensures the fan meets designed airflow requirements
○ Provides Ventilation Verification Assurance: ≥ 50 CFM Installed Performance
○ Helps builders avoid the expense and hassle of replacing underperforming fans
○ Small grille design provides small ceiling foot print
○ Available only in contractor packs of 4
○ EcoVent can be used to comply with ASHRAE 62.2, LEED and ENERGY STAR for Homes 3.0
For more information from Panasonic visit: www.panasonic.com/ventfans
Video produced and edited by Second Sight Video & Multimedia
You must be logged in to post a comment Login