To-Dos: Your August Home Checklist
By onthehouse on August 1, 2016
With the transition from summer travels to the beginning of a new school year (and maybe some back-to-work blues), August can feel like a sudden downshift from the fun of vacation. Stretch out these last days of summer by squeezing in a few more home projects, savoring simple pleasures and, when the time comes, cleaning up the beach toys and preparing the house for a busy fall. Pick from these to-dos to create your perfect August plan.[houzz=http://www.houzz.com/photos/25019735/Manhattan-Beach-Home-closet-los-angeles]
- Check your home for signs of pests.
- Clean and store summer gear.
- Clean carpets and floors.
- Organize family photos.
- Get organized for back to school (and work).
- Check emergency kits.
- Clear the way for easy weeknight dinners.
- Organize closets before fall shopping.
- Clean out the garage
- Schedule some do-nothing time.
You must be logged in to post a comment Login