All Quantum One Toilets Earn MaP™ Premium Rating
Recent independent testing results of QuantumOne toilets from Mansfield Plumbing rate all models in the product line as MaP™ Premium. The six QuantumOne™ pressure-assist, high efficiency (HET) toilets have all passed the high performance and efficiency standards set by the MaP Testing program.
“It’s rare for a complete product line to achieve this prestigious rating,” says Adriana Miller, product manager with Mansfield Plumbing. “We’re pleased to offer these 1.0 Gpf toilets to our customers who are discerning about the superior performance and efficiency required for their plumbing needs.”
The QuantumOne product line with MaP Premium ratings include:
- 146-153 – QuantumOne Elongated front SmartHeight™ combination/ADA
- 147-153 – QuantumOne Elongated front combination
- 146-153 – QuantumOne Round front combination
- 151-153 – QuantumOne Elongated front SmartHeight rear outlet floor-mount combination/ADA
- 149-153 – QuantumOne Elongated front, rear outlet floor-mount combination
- 144-153 – QuantumOne Elongated front, rear outlet wall-mount combination
“Our QuantumOne toilets are all certified with the WaterSense® program and made in America,” says Miller. “These products meet the rigid testing criteria for the MaP Premium rating because of their water efficiency with a 1.0 GpF and the ability to move 600 grams or more of waste per flush.
“Actually, four of the QuantumOne toilets move 1,000 grams of waste per flush, one moves 800 grams and the final one moves 600 grams per flush. These toilets deliver superior performance and style with contemporary lines that fit any bathroom decor.”
MaP Testing is dedicated to identifying the most efficient indoor water-using products that also meet high-performance thresholds. For more information, visit www.map-testing.com.